Friday, September 19, 2008

Unsupervised


Here is a list of things Sarah does when the kids are at school and I am on the computer:

Squirt the dogs with juice boxes
Fill the oven with all our pans
Leave scoops of vaseline on doorknobs and light switches
Pour milk into every cup she can find
Squirt ketchup on the table and dip cold hot dogs into it and then eat them
Rub an entire jar of aquaphor lotion into her hair.
(Shampoo does not get this out so if you have suggestions??)

Maybe I shouldn't be starting a blog but should supervise my daughter instead.

6 comments:

natalie said...

Dishsoap gets Aquaphor out. (It isn't teh best for hair though.) I've had this similar experience. Good luck. Glad you now have a blog. Can't wait to hear more....

k8shoe said...

Ha ha! Hilarious! Maybe Thoro would work if not the dishsoap. Only kidding. That really would not be good for the hair!

Stephanie said...

Yay! You have a blog! Sarah's hair wasn't that bad today. . . It could always be worse...Miley Christensen :)

Kim said...

Love it! I can only imagine the trouble Sarah & Brooklyn are going to cause in a few more years...scarry! Glad you're blogging!

Hans and Michelle said...

Welcome to the blog world. Glad to see pictures of the kids. Will looks so grown up.

~Nikki said...

That made me laugh out loud. I bet her hair is nicely conditioned though, 'eh? ;)